Giving Tuesday is December 2!
Giving Tuesday is a new global giving campaign to encourage people all over the world to give thanks by helping others.
Started in 2012, this year the effort is expected to reach far more people. In the spirit of giving back, won’t you be a part of it?
This year, InterIm CDA would like to raise $10,000 to help our community.
You play an important part in making sure that our programs continue!
You help prevent homelessness and make sure women have a safe place to live when leaving an abusive relationship. You help build confidence in low income immigrant high school students. You help us teach culture-oriented growing, cooking, and eating of healthy food. And, you do so much more to help Asian, Pacific Islanders, immigrants and refugees with your contributions to InterIm CDA.
YOU can help:
- Counsel about 1400 low income people about affordable housing and related services each year – many of who are immigrants and refugees
- Build 96 new apartments, and a childcare center, in Hirabayashi Place
- Assist 15-25 survivors of domestic violence with housing
- Coach 120 youth leadership skills through the WILD program
- Teach 175 children about growing, cooking and eating nutritious food each year
- Advocate for over 3,000 Asian Pacific Island people and businesses
Click here today to show your support of InterIm CDA.
Here is one of many advocates for InterIm CDA.